Free OMR Sheet Download - OMR Sheet PDF
The Addmen OMR software not just reads and evaluates the OMR sheets but also helps you to design them. Yes, the software has an inbuilt designing facility that helps users to design various types of OMR sheets with ease. However, if you do not have the time to do so, we offer a range of OMR sheets (PDF versions) that you can download for free and use for practice.
After you have downloaded the sheets, you can print them yourselves. You don’t need a customized printer to do so. A normal inkjet or laser printer can do the work for you. The only thing you have to make sure is that the index points are printed properly and clearly.
After the OMR sheets are filled, the next step is to get them scanned before reading them using the OMR software. The OMR scanning machine is no longer used for this purpose. Both flatbed scanners as well as professional ADF scanners would work perfectly well for scanning the OMR sheets.
Here, you will find several readymade OMR sheet formats that you can download and print. You can also learn more about OMR sheet design and OMR sheet design software.
OMR Sheet Samples - OMR Sheet Format for practice
How to fill OMR Sheets - OMR Answer Sheets - OMR Forms ?
OMR Sheets also known as bubble sheets that have circles or elliptical bubbles or boxes as response areas. Mark your response only in the space provided for the purpose. Response marked elsewhere will not be considered.
Filling the bubbles OMR Sheets
Use of Pen/Pencil depends on the rules set by the exam body.
- OMR sheet has to be filled using Blue/Black Ball Pen or HB pencil.
- DO NOT use Ink Pen as it might bloat or spill.
- DO NOT underfill or overfill the OMR circles. Avoid partial filling or spilling out.
- First fill the circles/boxes in the OMR sheet completely and then darken the filled circles/boxes.
- Completely darken the respective circle for your response.
- Please fill the appropriate OMR circles with due care. Avoid over-writing on OMR Sheet.
- Mark multiple bubbles only in case of MCQs or multiple choice questions. If you mark more than one circle in a single choice question the answer will be considered as being wrong.
Type of marks detected
by OMR Software
Dirt and Scratches
do not affect OMR Software
Restricted Areas on OMR Sheets
- There are ‘DO NOT WRITE’ areas demarcated on some OMR Sheet. Please do not write or mark on the demarcated areas.
- All OMR sheets have index points that are crucial to their functioning. Do not mark anything on or near Index Points or Timing Track of OMR sheet.
- Any change in Timing Track and OMR sheet identification block will lead to rejection of the OMR sheet and no result will be generated for such OMR sheets.
- DO NOT make any stray marks on the OMR Sheet.
- Use the area for "Rough Work" on sheet only if provided.
Erasing on OMR Sheets
- Most examinations do not permit the use of Pencil and thus no provision to erase an option already marked.
- Erasing depends on the rules set by the exam body. Carefully read the instructions given on the sheet before filling.
- If use of pencil is allowed in your exam, then you may change a mark by completely erasing the wrongly filled circle. But the erasure should be complete and without any smudges as partially erased mark may lead to wrong reading by the highly sensitive OMR Software.
- DO NOT use whitener or blade to hide marks on OMR Sheet.
Handling the OMR Sheets
- DO NOT pin or staple anything to the OMR Sheet.
- DO NOT punch holes or tie the OMR Sheet.
- DO NOT fold or crush the OMR Sheet.